Job Title: – Oxfam Uganda Jobs 2022 Graduate Trainee Land Rights
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Land Rights Coordinator
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. We are an international confederation of 19 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
The Graduate Trainee- Land Rights will assist the Land Rights coordinator in the implementation of projects under the resilience livelihood theme and other program support needs. Assist in the development of the land rights work at Oxfam locally, regionally, continentally, and globally, participate in and organize different Land rights groups, platforms, networks, coalitions and loose coalitions, land rights conferences, workshops, breakfast meetings, land dialogues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of projects under the resilience livelihood theme and other program support
- Participate in and assist organize different Land rights groups, platforms, networks, coalitions and loose coalitions, land rights conferences, workshops, breakfast meetings, land dialogues.
- Ensure timely and quality reporting by the partners under Resilience Livelihood program.
- Assist in the implementation of MEAL plans Resilience Livelihood program
- Participate in fundraising activities/initiatives.
- Contribute to theme activities such as developing monthly plans and updates, quarterly plans & reports, annual Plans & Reports, among others
- Support visibility of Women Land Rights work under the resilience livelihood program.
- Any other task as assigned by the line manager, or matrix manager.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Social Science or any relevant discipline
- A minimum of two years’ experience of working in emergency and development context projects.
- Exposure to the land sector in Uganda.
- Understanding of safeguarding and gender values and principles.
- Good rapport with stakeholders including Governments and other actors in the land sector
- Proven and Developed computer skills.
- Integrity, honesty
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse setting
How To Apply for Oxfam Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled