Operations Manager Guarding
Jobs at:SGA Security Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SGA Security Uganda Limited is one of the leading and most innovative organizations in the security industry. The company has realized the need to recruit competent person in the following position to be based at its head office in Kampala.
Position : Operations Manager Guarding
Purpose of Position:
To maintain an efficient and effective management of all aspects of physical security and provide a professional interface with the public ensuring that protections are in place and business is properly and appropriately secured.
Key Performance Areas:
• Manage and provide effective leadership to the existing team.
• Develop a clear staff training program for the department.
• Debt management on all Guarding customers
• Manage and maintain motor vehicle inspection on security features.
• Ensure that all business recovery/contingency plans held within the company are always kept up to date.
• Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong trusted base relationship with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
• A sound working knowledge of physical security management operations and its legislation.
• Experience in developing working administrative systems for a department.
• Building a strong security management system
• Experienced negotiator
• Experienced at preparing and managing budgets.
• Thorough knowledge of physical security is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your qualifications and Experience match the requirements mentioned above, please send your application letter attaching detailed C.V and photocopies of academic credentials to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Plot 5, Mvule Close Naguru Hill
P.O Box 20097,
Kampala - Uganda.
Email: [email protected]
Not later than 28th May, 2021.
Please note that feedback will be given to only shortlisted candidates and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.