Job Title: – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022 Client Service Officer
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Attend to all walkins and ensure clients are attended to within 5 mins.
- Register all claims and submit to claims team within 30 mins of receipt – on daily basis
- Register all communication i.e. letters and timely submission to CS Manager within 30 mins of receipt – on daily basis
- Through continuous customer engagements, promote up-selling and cross-selling techniques
- Handle incoming calls and offer solutions to customer complaints/queries while maintaining set department quantitative and qualitative standards. Follows up on all escalated issues to ensure end to end resolution.
- Obtaining win backs from surrenders – reduce by 10%
- Continuously identify areas of work process improvements and share with the team and management.
- Collect customer feedback and share with management
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, and service-oriented company
- Developing positive customer relationships
- Develop positive internal services and work relations
- Proactively update yourself about organization’s products or services and keeping up-to-date with any changes arising.
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree (B)
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 16th May 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.