Job Title: Logistics Officer – MWH Foundation Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MWH Foundation Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso
MWH Foundation Uganda Profile:
Logistics Officers are responsible for monitoring stock levels and overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods. They are detail-focused and use computers to manage the inventory databases under their control. They usually work in a storage facility for transport and logistics organisations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collect orders from suppliers and receive them in the store.
• Organize transport and deliveries to other locations upcountry.
• Process administration of deliveries and transfers through a computerized system.
• A diploma in Procurement and Logistics or related ?eld as a minimum.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel (test is part of the selection).
• Two years of experience in a similar position.
How To Apply for MWH Foundation Uganda Jobs 2021
Apply by sending your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] . Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline: 21st May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.