Job Title: – Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022 Internal Auditor
Organization: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: HOD Internal Auditor
Job Ref.No. MIUL / IA
Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited Profile:
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan which fulfils the responsibility of the department, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs
- Conduct review process to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
- Execute detailed audit procedures including reviewing transactions, documents, records and policies for accuracy and meeting set deadlines
- Conduct inventory verification in all locations in different plants
- Carry out physical asset verification within the organization
- Perform individual audits according to the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Participate in or conducting evaluation and costing studies as directed by the Internal Audit Manager
- Conduct scheduled and special audits and making recommendations for improve
- Revise audit programs as appropriate to make them apply to the audit to be performed
- Implement audit principles and procedures as per audit professional obligations
- Develop more detailed audit techniques and procedures for specific areas assigned if necessary
- Schedule contacts with the audited officials and employees on matters relative to audit assignments so they are not unnecessarily disrupted
- Present reports and discuss findings and recommendations with the Lead Internal Auditor
- Any other duties assigned by the Head Internal Audit.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or any other related field
- Professional qualification in CPA/ACCA or any other related qualification is an added advantage
- At least two years working experience in an FMCG environment in the same position
- Knowledge of computerized accounting and audit packages.
- Must have excellent professional, integrity, confidentiality, analytical, innovative, report writing, communication, teamwork, and customer care skills.
- Should have a positive attitude, be self-driven, flexible, results-focused, and work under pressure with minimum supervision and the ability to work for long hours.
How To Apply for Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications online at the link below.
Closing Date: 19 th May 2022