Job Title: – Mukuru Uganda Jobs 2022 Reconciliations Administrator
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Country Manager
Mukuru leads the way in Africa when it comes to money transfers and a leading Next Gen Financial Services Platform that offers affordable and reliable financial services to the emerging consumer. From our foundations based on providing the migrant diaspora with safe, convenient money transfers, we’ve evolved a wide range of products and services to suit our customer’s exact needs.
The Reconciliations Administrator will compile and create daily and monthly reconciliations to ensure all accounts and in the inventory balance.
The Reconciliation Manager reports directly to the Country Manager. This position is responsible for ensuring all accounts and inventory levels balance and are reconciled. The position holder is also responsible for reconciling the petty cash and creating the Uganda branch analysis. The Reconciliation Administrator liaises with the Cape Town treasury team in order to ensure monthly reports are submitted timeously.
Internal Liaison takes place with the branches and Treasury team. External liaison is limited.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create reconciliation report accounts to ensure accuracy
- Update the daily report sheets every morning
- Ensure it contains a summary of all accounts
- Oversee audits of physical cash inventory
- Reconcile all transactions on the Mukuru Inventory Tool
- Escalate to HODs any unresolved incidences of inaccurate figures.
- Reconcile daily the physical cash positions for all inventory
- Create daily reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Create daily reconciliations for all teller floats
- Create daily reconciliations for vault inventory
- Ensure all daily reconciliations balance
- Identify and resolve discrepancies
- Ensure the petty cash float is reconciled accurately
- Monitor the usage of petty cash and all money is signed for
- Ensure all receipts are received back
- Compile petty cash reconciliations to ensure all money is accounted for
- Create a summary of all transactions that occurred at each branch for each month
- Divide the transaction into daily and per teller
- Identify where any potential problems may arise
- Effectively liaise with and report to the Cape Town treasury
- Provide the Cape Town treasury team with the monthly reports
- Prepare additional documentation required for month-ended reporting
- Provide general assistance to the Accounts team as needed
- Manage own professional self- development
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Relevant degree/diploma (Desirable)
- One year of experience in the accounting field (Essential) with experience in conducting reconciliations (Essential)
- Experience with Valtari Software (Essential)
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of EFTS
- Knowledge of reconciliation creation and balancing
- Knowledge of petty cash
- Knowledge of Mukuru products
- Knowledge of AML practices
- Computer skills
- Proficiency in Verbal and Written communication
- Organizational & administrative skills.
- Attention to detail
How To Apply for Mukuru Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .