Job Title: Fresher Duty Manager – Mada Hotels Jobs 2021
Organization: Mada Hotels
Duty Station: Kampala Nile Resort, Namanve, Mukono, Uganda
Mada Hotels Profile
Founded in 1982, Mada Hotels is one of East Africa’s leading hospitality service providers with properties spread throughout East Africa. Adventures Aloft Balloon Safaris is part of Mada services and offers Africa’s most famous game reserves including the Masai Mara, Serengeti and Tarangire National Park. They are opening a new property in Namanve, Mukono.
Duty Managers are responsible for overseeing the general daily operations of a business, including administration, facilities, security and customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the efficiency of all processes of a business or organisation, by proactively monitoring general operations.
- Taking initiative in ensuring that customers are satisfied and employee interactions with customers are positive. Resolving conflicts and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Meeting regularly with upper management to stay up-to-date with organisational changes, issues and improvements and communicating these to other staff members.
- The Kampala Nile Resort Storekeeper should hold relevant qualifications
- Applicants with similar experience in the hospitality industry are preferred
How To Apply for Mada Hotels Jobs 2021
All candidates who wish to join Mada Hotels in the aforementioned capacity should Email an updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] or deliver physical copies to Kampala Nile Resort, Plot No. 688, KIBP, Namanve, District Mukono, Uganda
Deadline: 10th August 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.