Job Title: Fresher Officer Revenue Collection – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Revenue officers are responsible for collecting taxes and duties owed to a government or agency.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Revenue Collection for performing the following duties:-
1 Implementing revenue collection strategies and activities in line with the set targets and Directorate guidelines.
2. Registering new taxpayers and maintaining an updated integrated taxpayer’s register in line with the relevant tax laws and Directorate guidelines.
3. Managing a taxpayer Information Management System in accordance with Directorate Guidelines and Registry Procedures.
4. Carrying out tax assessments in line with Directorate guidelines.
5. Distributing demand notes in line with KCCA guidelines.
6. Managing a tax assessment database in accordance with Directorate Guidelines and Registry Procedures.
7. Generating performance reports on tax performance of registered taxpayers in line with Directorate guidelines.
8.Any other duties that may assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Economics, or Information Systems, or Information Technology, or Social Sciences, or Business Administration, or Laws, or Arts, or any other related course from a recognized University/Institution. Possession of a Post graduate qualification in the relevant field from a recognized University or Institution will be an added advantage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or from a reputable organization
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.