Job Title: Fresher Officer Division Law Enforcement – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Protects citizens by preventing crime, enforcing laws, apprehending suspects, and monitoring traffic.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Law Enforcement for performing the following duties:-
1. Implementing Division Law Enforcement action plans in line with the Directorate guidelines
2. Developing and monitoring implementation of law enforcement officer schedules at the Division in line with the Directorate guidelines.
3. Supervising activity of Division Enforcement Officers in line with the Directorate guidelines
4. Conducting Risk assessment for all law enforcement activities in the Divisions and developing mitigation measures for all identified risks before activity is implemented
5. Preparing and submitting activity and regular reports to the Supervisor as per the directorate guidelines 6. Managing performance and development of staff in line with Authority’s Performance Management System.
7. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours’ Bachelor’s Degree in either Social Sciences, or Commerce, or Business Administration, or Law, or any other relevant field from a recognized University/Institute with formal training in policing and criminal investigation activities from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in the relevant field.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.