Human Resource and Administration Clerk
Jobs at:Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2021
Within Uganda , Mbale , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Clerk (1)
Duty Station: Mbale Office with frequent visits to Busia and Tororo
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Store Management
• Compile Community structure Employee Data
• Process, Verify and Maintain Personnel Documentation
• Maintaining employee records
• Interviewing new employees (Community structure level), checking references, and organizing background checks.
• Filing of employment contracts and paperwork
• Continuously update supervisor and management regarding payroll and billing changes and issues
• Provide support to managers in coaching and counseling Community Structure employees
• Assists with the day-to-day operations of the HR office while providing high level customer service to all team members and leaders
• Assist in the administration of various HR plans and programs
• Office Administration Work as may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Record Management or related study. Ability to use a computer accurately.
• Neat, self-driven and Consistent
• Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Able to understand and follow basic instructions and articulate problems and issues to other member of HR team and employees
• Excellent organizational skills, presentation skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Passion for producing quality work and delivering an excellent customer/candidate experience
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Creative. Innovative. Detail-oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good researching skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with copies of academic transcripts, detailed CVs, contact addresses of three professional referees to:
Human Resource Officer,
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 8419, Kampala. Tell: 0392 777 448
Indicate Salary history and salary expectation.
Or Email to: [email protected] . (All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB) Deadline: May 20th, 2021 not later than 5 pm.
We shall respond to shortlisted candidates. All invitations for interviews will be done formally.