Director of Finance & Administration
Jobs at:Malaria Consortium
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Director of Finance and Administration to join our team in Kampala, Uganda.
The Director of Finance and Administration will be responsible for the operations of the project, including HR, field logistics, procurement, sub-contracts, sub-awards, accounting and financial management. S/he will ensure compliance with all USAID and Malaria Consortium regulations, and that internal controls for the project are in place and enforced, ensuring good value for money on the project. .
The successful candidate will have:
• Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• A recognized professional certification (such as CPA, ACCA, CMA, CFA)
• A minimum of seven years’ experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts, grants and accounting/finance
• Previous experience working with USAID contracts and compliance framework
• Demonstrated familiarity with USG cost accounting standards and management of sub-contracts/sub-grants
• Experience with operations and/or supply chain management on USAID projects
• Previous financial management experience with USAID-funded projects
To view the full job description please click here .
Job Education Requirements: Master’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: seven years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Use the link to apply