Job Title: Source to Pay Invoice Controller – Diageo Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan’s and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide general clerical/administrative support and assist in the efficient and effective running of the end-to-end purchase to pay process.
- Scanning the vendor invoices and credit note to eflow system with relevant TAX information.
- Assist in a range of financial and related activities
- Receive and process telephone/email enquiries ensuring that such enquiries are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- Dealing with correspondence as required: Ordering, invoice validation and processing, payments
- Provide information and documentation as and when requested.
- Liaising with other departments, vendors and other statutory authorities in matters relating to payment as appropriate
- Record keeping and filing
- Carry out any other duties taking into account issues of confidentiality and the Data Protection Act and any other reasonable duties within the overall function commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the post
- Adhering to local TAX compliance process and supporting TAX reconciliations
Qualifications for Diageo Uganda Jobs 2022
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Two to three years of experience in Financial reporting
- Good understanding of AP process
- Experience in similar profile with good communication skills
- Understanding of accounting
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- Conversant with Purchase to Pay SAP application.
How To Apply for Diageo Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .