Curriculum and Training Designer
Jobs at:StartHub Africa
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
StartHub Africa is looking for a Curriculum and Training Designer.
Requirements: No students or people with other jobs, work experience necessary. Having founded a business or having worked with early-stage Startups is a plus.
About StartHub Africa:
StartHub Africa is a social start-up with the vision to unlock the potential of change makers to start innovative and scalable businesses across Africa. StartHub Africa has three core departments:
• The Academy, a university-based entrepreneurship skilling program for students.
• The Catalyzer, an early-stage incubation program investing in and guiding startups
• Consulting, where we run diverse consulting projects for different companies as well as organizations. Past clients include Stanbic Bank, Total, GIZ, betterplaceLab and Refactory.
The tasks of the Program Design Lead include the following:
• Developing new training programs including materials and manuals such as topic-based
• Ideathons and improving standard training programs based on trainees' feedback
• Implement and coordinate new training formats such as Ideathons including building relevant partnerships
• Support in the development of a standard suite of StartHub Africa training content
• Support in improving the online teaching experience for trainers and participants
• Training participants
• University Degree, preferably Masters but not a must
• Relevant experience in leadership and management
• Relevant experience in training entrepreneurship and innovation
• Past work experience in an Incubator / Accelerator
• Past work experience in curriculum development for entrepreneurship and program
• Experience in running online trainings and developing interactive online content
• Relevant experience in implementing and running Hackathons or Ideathons
• Strong communication skills
• Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Comfortable using Mozilla Thunderbird, Skype, Google Drive, Trello
What are we offering:
• 40 hours per week
• Attractive Salary
• One-year Contract, three-month probation period
• Renewal likely
• Remote working, results-oriented instead of micromanagement
• Be part of a young, international, dynamic and highly motivated team of 10+ people
• Bring in your own ideas and really make a difference!
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Fill the application form https://airtable.com/shr6D31uyGo4wW2FP before 10th of October and tell us more about yourself.
Selected applicants will be invited to a job interview in Kampala.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us [email protected]