Commercial Manager- Engineering Project Team
Jobs at:CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused? committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Post: Commercial Manager- Engineering Project Team
Location: Kampala, Uganda however can be mobilized to Lake Albert area, other construction sites or other cities as required.
• Commercial Manager is responsible for all commercial and contractual aspects related to the C&P activities of Engineering PMT.
• Commercial Manager shall take the leading role in the tender process, bid evaluation, recommendation to award, contract negotiation and contractor management for the Engineering PMT. .
• Develop the project Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) strategy, Procurement Plan, EPC tender schedule, and coordinate all the required approvals, internal and external.
• Develop the Bid Evaluation Strategy & Criteria for EPC contracts and other related services agreements.
• Prepare the bidding package for EPC contracts and long lead items.
• Being a focal point of contact, coordinate EPC bid evaluation, clarification, and oversee all C&P related activities of PMT, including pre-qualification, contactor selection, preparation of bidding documents, bid evaluation, contract negotiation, and contract execution.
• Manage all PMT related contracts, including Change Order, Amendment, disputes, and others.
• Oversee, monitor and report on EPC contractor‘s contract performance, especially in the areas of Procurement and National Content.
• Responsible for all the C&P activities in connection with supply of long lead items.
• Other duties assigned by its supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree in Petroleum engineering, business administration, finance, legal, procurement, planning, management or the related.
• At least 15 years related working experience in 0&G industry.
• Extensive knowledge of laws, rules, policies and procedures of procurement.
• Extensive knowledge of logistics and foreign trade process.
• Knowledge of declaration, import and export transportation.
• Understanding of oil E&P.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 180
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to [email protected] not later than FRIDAY 15th May 2021 at 5.00PM.
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.