Jobs at:Brookside Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Brookside Limited, is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda.
Brookside's vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa. Our operations are focused in the processing of safe quality milk and milk products that meets the customer requirements.
Job title: Boiler Supervisor
Reporting To; Technical Manager
The Boiler Supervisor will be responsible for the overall boiler supervision i.e. staff and their performance and related requirements and keeping records as per the agreed guideline provisions.
• Ensure boilers are well maintained at all times.
• Boilers operate in safe, efficient and cost effective manner
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
• The ideal candidate must have a minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or both, with boiler certification.
• Proven track record of at least 5 years of practical working experience in a Food or Beverage processing industry.
• Possess good interpersonal and leadership skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you fit the required profile , Please send your application specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to [email protected] by close of business Tuesday 22nd June 2021 . Only short listed candidates will be contacted.