Job Title: Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts) – Bidco Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Bidco Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Accountant
Bidco Uganda Limited Profile:
Believing that Africa has a competitive advantage in agro – business, Bidco Uganda Limited and its Joint Venture partners ventured into achieving this edge by operation on a soil to Pan principal, with its production systems starting with the farmers and ending with the consumer.
In pursuit of this, Oil Palm Uganda Limited signed an agreement with the Uganda Government to undertake an integrated palm oil project in Kalangala District of Uganda in 2002. Kalangala Oil Palm project was and still part of the Ugandan Government Vegetable Oil Development Project (VODP) initiative geared towards increasing Vegetable oil production in Uganda. The project is supported by IFAD and the World Bank with Bidco Uganda Limited and Wilmar Plantations playing a major role as the private investors.
Successful candidates will undergo a one-year structured training program and have a holistic experience of financial management through working the Finance and Administration Office and any other duties required to assist the organization in achieving its vision.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Learn various aspects of finance roles in an FMCG environment
- Train to be a successful professional in financial accounting through a structured training program
- First-Class Degree or Second upper in Accounting, Finance or other equivalent qualification;
- Possession or studying towards a professional accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, CPA, CIMA is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge and use of SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets is an asset;
- Good team working skills and should be able to interact at all levels;
- Must be of High Integrity and have traceable references;
- Excellent verbal & written skills, proficiency in English
How To Apply for Bidco Uganda Jobs 2021
Candidates who meet the above competence should submit applications, Resumes, Academic Transcripts/Certificates or any other supporting documents online via [email protected] ,addressed to The Head of Human Resources, Bidco Uganda Limited P.O Box 1136, Jinja. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th Aaugust 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.