Job Title: Accountant – Aspire One Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Aspire One Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Aspire One Ltd Profile
Aspire One Ltd is a newly established Company in Uganda dealing in Real Estate and Property Management.
We are looking for honest, hardworking, trustworthy and qualified candidate to join the company the positions of Accountant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor.
- The ideal Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting /Finance /Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Must have a professional qualification – CPA Level One or Two
- 1-2 years working experience in busy work environment
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should preferably be female and below 30 Years.
How To Apply for Aspire One Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The Human Resource Manager
Aspire One Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Hala Plaza Plot no 24B Nakasero Road.
Email: [email protected] by sending us;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
(Only Successful Candidates will be contacted)
Deadline: 22 nd January 2022