Jobs at:SeaOwl Energy Services
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SeaOwl Energy Services is part of the SeaOwl Group, an international service provider specialized in a wide range of Recruitment, Manpower Contracting & Management, Asset Management, Training, Professional Services and Integrated Services for the Construction, Energy, Extractives, Logistics, Mining and Manufacturing sectors.
On behalf of our Client in the Extractives sector, we are looking for a competent Kampala based
Accountant Payable to work in their Finance Department. The ideal candidate will be a hard-
working professional able to undertake a variety of assigned tasks and work diligently under pressure.
The job holder will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Receive invoices from vendors, control that they meet the requirements (FI & MM)
• Timely processing and posting of vendor invoices and expense claims to transfer for payment.
• Follow up of vendors' accounts in SAP
• Scan vendors' invoices as first input for processing through IMP (invoice process/approval workflow).
• Process and post invoices and expense claims in IMP/SAP
• Clear cash in advance
• Liaise with other departments, Decentralised Buyers, Cost controllers and Contract and procurement department for invoice approval, purchase orders & call offs creation/release, goods/service receipts; sort out issues
• Liaise and respond to vendors and internal inquiries
• Follow up Total SA disputes
• Reconcile vendor statements, identify discrepancies and make corrections where necessary
• Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Business administration — ACCA Level 1
• Knowledge of IMP, Salsa and Excel
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within an Accounting Department.
• Organisational, team spirit and interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send their detailed CV ONLY by email to:
Via email: [email protected]
Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 793 441 554
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or need any clarifications
Deadline for CV submission: 03rd June, 2021 – 09:00 Hrs