2 Relationship Officer-Logbook Finance Product
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Head Office, Kampala
The overall job purpose: Effective & efficient communication with customers to achieve customer satisfaction, timely loan repayments and repeat business.
• Develop and oversee relationships with clients to ensure top level service is provided to clients.
• Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout range of services and products.
• Consistent and frequent communication with clients providing complete, concise account information and guidance.
• Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
• Design and implement techniques for educating old and new customers on the benefits of existing and new products or services.
• Ensure assigned portfolio is performing as per company’s set targets.
• Ensure retention of customers with at least 40% of repeat business from assigned portfolio.
• Ensure collections performance target of 90% and above for your portfolio.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
• 1-2 years proven experience in Debt Collection preferably in a Financial Institution.
• Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
• Computer knowledge.
• Customer Care Experience.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: [email protected] ,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd